My reading blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Blog Challenge- March 22

Write about your closest friend OR write about a childhood friend.
One of my best childhood friends would have to be my first best friend. Her name is Michelle and I met her in 2nd grade, along with her cousin Emily. I remember on the first day we sat at the same table and we became friends ever since. We hung out a lot with each other. But she sadly moved in the summer going to 4th grade and I was devastated. I missed her so much, but I did make a new friend. After that we would only hang out once in a while. The last time I saw her, her sister, and cousin Emily was for her sleepover surprise Birthday party. I got to spend time with them and catchup on things. I hope that we can hang out soon because I really miss her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment