My reading blog

Monday, February 29, 2016

Blog Seven: HG Chapters 15-16 Reflection

Chapters 15 and 16 felt like there was a lot of communication between Katniss and Rue. They are now friends and made their own pack just the two of them. They are helping each other with food and treatments. I think they make a good team together, they each have resources that they can exchange and learn from each other. I though it was nice of Katniss let Rue join her. I like the way they look out for each other, especially the way she cares for Rue like if she was Prim.

 The part that shocked me was when the got bit three times by a tracker-jackers and she already started to hallucinate. I would have thought that it would take more before it started.  Also when they had the idea to blow up the careers food and supplies. I thought that it was a risky move because who knows what could happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment