My reading blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Blog 5: Dear President Snow

 Dear President Snow,  

I believe that the Hunger Games should be abolished. I think that if you are going to have these games to fight for food then you should just give all the districts what they need to make them all equal. I feel like some people are just doing this to watch other families suffer watching and finding out that their loved one is dead. I understand that maybe think that they should fight for what they want but only one gets to win. Some of the tributes know that they won't stand a chance in the first day. 

I wonder how you and other people involved feel about this, seeing other people die, knowing the fear that you put them it. I wish other people knew why you are doing this. Do you do this for other peoples entertainment? Then why! Why is it that you put all these people and their families in so much pain, fear, and the tributes in starvation having to survive and not knowing if they are going to make it out alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment